Friday, July 15, 2011

Journal Entry: Significant People


                For now I feel I have given the places, races, society, and creatures of Tselestial enough attention in this journal for now.  As I look at what I have written I feel a need to write my observations about some of the people who have played a significant role in Tselestial’s current predicament.  Some people say that you know a person by their words, or you know a person when you spend time with them, and still others say that the eyes are the window to the soul.  I would put forward that sometimes actions speak louder than words, at times people fool even their closest of friends, and when a person has no soul because of greed or the loss of any and all good that was in them it doesn’t matter how long or far you look into their eyes, there is nothing there. 

My observations come from over fifteen thousand years of watching nations and lands thrive and die.  I have seen loved ones and enemies bow down to death and time, but I still remain.  I am not perfect, nor or my observations, but when someone has been forced to be utterly honest with themselves and admit that they were wrong, well you learn to see what a person truly is.  Most of the time…

No comments: